For anyone having issues with newest version, please download the updated version here.
TriLib is a Unity model loader package designed to allow the user to load various 3D model formats inside the Unity editor or during the game execution.
- Imports over 40 file formats.
- Supports external and embedded materials.
- Supports skinned meshes and animations.
- Mesh post-processing features.
- Multi-platform: Windows Store, Windows, Linux, OSX, Android, iOS*.
(On TriLib 1.9.1 WebGL support has been dropped. WebGL support will be included on TriLib 2.0)
Please subscribe to our newsletter to stay in touch:
TriLib – Newsletter
Sample Scenes Reference
Accepted file formats
Asset loader options
Post processor options
Tutorial: Importing a model from Unity editor