TriLib is a Unity model loader package designed to allow the user to load various 3D model formats inside the Unity editor or during the game execution.
- Imports over 40 file formats.
- Supports external and embedded materials.
- Supports skinned meshes and animations.
- Mesh post-processing features.
- Multi-platform: Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to stay in touch:
TriLib – Newsletter
Accepted file formats
Post processor options
Tutorial: Importing a model from your game runtime
Tutorial: Importing a model from Unity editor
Tutorial: Enabling DevIL image library