If you’re having issues updating your TriLib version from Unity Editor, here are some steps to ensure you’ll update it successfully.
- First, close any Unity Editor instance open.
- Then, navigate to your project “Assets” folder and find “TriLib” main folder.
- Navigate to “TriLib/Plugins” folder.
- Delete all the “Plugins” folder content.
- Open your project in Unity Editor.
- You will be asked to restart Unity (maybe several times) as native plugins could not be found, just click “I will do it manually”.
- Import TriLib package from Asset Store window.
- You can tick the main folder (or click “All”) to include all files when importing.
- You will be asked to restart Unity again, but click “Ask to save changes and restart” this time.
You should have the latest TriLib update imported.
If you still have issues updating TriLib, contact us at: