TriLib is a Unity model loader package designed to allow the user to load various 3D model formats inside the Unity editor or during the game execution.
- Imports over 50+ 3D file formats.
- Supports external and embedded materials.
- Supports skinned meshes and animations.
- Mesh post-processing features.
- Multi-platform: Windows, OSX and Android (more platforms coming soon).
- Scene/mesh exporting coming soon.
Accepted file formats
Post processor options
Tutorial: Importing a model from within your game runtime
Tutorial: Importing a model from within Unity editor
Tutorial: Enabling DevIL image library